1. Types of data processed / links to other web pages part of the rolerotationacademy network, and externals.
The Web respects your privacy. Through this Site, the Website does not collect or process any type of personal data, except those collected through contact forms and cookies, according to explained below.
2. Collection and use of information
To improve this Site, in terms of system performance and ease of use, as well as to provide useful information about our products and services, we automatically collect and store information in the log files of your computer. What kind of data does this information include?
your IP address
Internet Service Provider (ISP)
For what purpose do we use this information?
This information is used globally to improve the management of this Site, analyze the trends and collect demographic data about our users. The information collected may be used by our marketing, advertising, and communication services (for example, to optimize and improve the user experience and/or present special offers, statistical studies, and more attractive services). If non-personal information is used in combination with Personal Data, the set is treated as Personal Data.
To optimize our services, this Site, the messages sent by email, the online services, advertisements, and interactive applications may use “cookies”
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file (small file) that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages, usually made up of letters and numbers, sent by the server our website to the cookie file of your browser. Cookies allow our website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer and remember your presence when establishing a new connection between our server and your browser. The main purpose of a cookie is to allow our server to present pages personalized websites that can turn the visit to the website of the Web into an individual experience and adjusted to personal preferences.
What type of cookies does this Site use?
1.) The Web uses two types of cookies on this Site according to the time of permanence:
– Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser while on our website. These cookies are necessary for certain applications or features and allow this Site to function properly.
– Persistent cookies: they favor the user experience (for example, offering personalized navigation). These cookies remain in your browser for a period of a long time. This period depends on the settings you have entered in your browser. persistent cookies allow information to be transferred to the server of this Site each time who visits him. They are also known as tracking cookies.
2.) Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained is processed, this Site uses the following types of cookies:
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow you to navigate through a web page, platform, or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it such as traffic control and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of the purchase order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with some general characteristics predefined based on a series of criteria in the terminal so (for example the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the configuration region from where you access the service, etc).
– Analysis cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use of what the users of the offered service do. For this, your navigation on our page is analyzed web in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
– Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the page as efficiently as possible web, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use made of our website. For this, we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, may be included on this Site from which the requested service is provided. These Cookies store information on your behavior obtained through observation of continued browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile for show advertising based on it.
4. Third-party cookies
5. Web beacons or pixel tags
This Site uses web beacons (also called “pixel tags”). A web beacon is an image transparent graphic, usually no larger than 1 x 1 pixel, that is placed on a web page or in an e-mail to monitor the online behavior of the user who visits the website. These images mainly use third-party technologies, in the case of this Site they are used to monitor visitor activity, such as knowing which pages of the Site you visit, when and since where (country/city).
6. Monitoring and Analysis
For the continuous optimization of its marketing communications, The Web uses the software analytical Google Analytics. This technology allows knowing the online behavior of the visitor in terms of time, geographic location, and use of this Site. The information is collected through pixel tags and/or tracking cookies. This information is anonymous, it is not linked to personal data and the Web does not share it with third parties for their independent use. All the information necessary for the analysis is stored on the servers at Google.
7. Enabling and disabling cookies and similar resources
Remember that certain functions and the full functionality of this Site may not be available after disabling cookies. Can you allow, block or delete installed cookies on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer?
– If you use Mozilla Firefox: Tools menu, options, privacy, history, configuration personalized.
– If you use Internet Explorer: Tools menu, internet options, privacy, configuration.
– If you use Google Chrome: Settings menu, show advanced options, privacy, content settings.
– If you use Safari: Preferences menu, security.
You can also contact us to access any personal information that we have collected through this Site or to exercise your right to rectify, block or cancel this information. Consult our Conditions of Use or Legal Notice to know all the information regarding the owner of the website. The Website makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the content of the Site is accurate and current